Adair & Wharry Wedding.
Ms Jill Adair, daughter of Roy and Joan Adair from North Belfast, recently married Mr. William Wharry, son of Stephen and Linda Wharry of Larne. The service took place in Rosemary Presbyterian Church on the North Circular Road and the reception, for over 100 guests, was staged in the magnificent setting of Belfast Harbour Office. The Bride’s dress was by Essence of Australia and was supplied by Logan’s Fashions at Cloughmills. The happy couple’s formal honeymoon will take place in the New Year and will take in Las Vegas, Australia and Hong Kong. Photography by Ken Haddock.
- Temple Golf Club host charity Drive In Movies
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Among UK’s First Hotels to Secure New AA COVID Confident Mark
- NORTHERN IRELAND’S ‘NEW NORMAL’ BUCKET LIST REVEALS AN APPETITE FOR HOME COOKING
- Horse-assisted workshops to help overcome stress and anxiety
- NI company inundated with orders for new ‘Super Sanitiser’