Adair & Wharry Wedding.
Ms Jill Adair, daughter of Roy and Joan Adair from North Belfast, recently married Mr. William Wharry, son of Stephen and Linda Wharry of Larne. The service took place in Rosemary Presbyterian Church on the North Circular Road and the reception, for over 100 guests, was staged in the magnificent setting of Belfast Harbour Office. The Bride’s dress was by Essence of Australia and was supplied by Logan’s Fashions at Cloughmills. The happy couple’s formal honeymoon will take place in the New Year and will take in Las Vegas, Australia and Hong Kong. Photography by Ken Haddock.
- Celebrating Ten Years of North Belfast Lantern Parade!
- 25,000 free books delivered to schools across Northern Ireland
- Ballyholme Yacht Club sets sail with Charles Hurst Jaguar Land Rover for Icebreaker series
- UK & IRELAND’S LONGEST RUNNING CONSUMER FASHION EVENT TURNS GREEN
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Triumphs at Prestigious Global Awards