Adair & Wharry Wedding.
Ms Jill Adair, daughter of Roy and Joan Adair from North Belfast, recently married Mr. William Wharry, son of Stephen and Linda Wharry of Larne. The service took place in Rosemary Presbyterian Church on the North Circular Road and the reception, for over 100 guests, was staged in the magnificent setting of Belfast Harbour Office. The Bride’s dress was by Essence of Australia and was supplied by Logan’s Fashions at Cloughmills. The happy couple’s formal honeymoon will take place in the New Year and will take in Las Vegas, Australia and Hong Kong. Photography by Ken Haddock.
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane