Brace the cold with Lidl’s Winter skiwear collection
Heading to the slopes on a ski or snowboard holiday this winter? Now is the time to invest in some good quality, great value ski gear. Available in Lidl stores nationwide from Thursday November 9th (while stocks last), the Lidl skiwear collection will have the whole family prepared for the piste for less. The affordable range offers functional and fashionable ski gear for both adults and kids including heavy duty Ski Jackets for men and women, colour-pop Ski Trousers and Knitted Hats at a fraction of the cost compared to other brands. Layers are vital in the sub-zero temperatures and you are guaranteed to keep the heat in with Lidl’s range of ladies’ and men’s Ski Thermal Tops and Bottoms. For extra warmth, add a Ski Fleece Jacket to protect the body from cold airflow without constricting movement.
The range also includes ski wear for Teenagers, children and babies. Ski Jackets, Ski Trousers , Ski Fleece Jacket and Winter Boots will keep your kids stylish and cosy on and off the slopes, while babies will be kept warm in the Baby Snowsuit. Additionally there are also pieces like helmets and a hand warming Powerbank included in the range.
- Canada offers significant potential for Northern Ireland tourism – according to new research
- KIDS GO FREE WITH STENA LINE
- Down Royal Summer Festival of Racing
- Newtownards couple win trip of a lifetime to India in celebration of the Jaipur Literature Festival coming to Northern Ireland next week!
- Powering the Grand Opera House’s Most Ambitious Summer Youth Productions ever!