posted on January 26th, 2018
Celebrating the birthday of Robert Burns at the Linen Hall Library
David Gilliland (Ulster-Scots Community Network Operations Director) layed a wreath on behalf of the Ulster-Scots Agency at the Robert Burns statue located in the main reception area of the Linen Hall Library, erected in memory of his remarkable contribution to literature. The library is home to the largest collection of Burns material in the world, outside of Scotland. Prior to the wreath laying, John Erskine (Ulster-Scots Language Society) gave the Selkirk Grace.
- Lights, Camera Action: Get Set For Cinema Day 3
- Ulster American Folk Park Welcomes Bluegrass Talent
- CARIBBEAN HEAT WAVE SET TO HIT THE CATHEDRAL QUARTER
- Mark The Start Of The Season With The Malcolm Brodie NI Soccer Yearbook
- Drumahoe Farmer Raises Over £10,000 for Grandson and Cystic Fibrosis Sufferers