COOKING UP A STORM
Recently guests enjoyed a Smeg cookery demo at Bodel Distributors showroom in Lisburn. Derek Patterson demonstrated the versatility of Smeg’s built in cooking appliances by creating such diverse dishes as a Mediterranean chicken casserole, to a traditional Victoria sponge cake. To help with the sponge Derek also used the latest Smeg stand mixer and blender. As Smeg is an Italian company, a slice of home-made pizza cooked on the Pizza stone is always a popular start to the evening.
For more information on Smeg appliances or the next events at Bodel distributors, please check out www.bodel.com.
- 1st Lisburn Boys’ Brigade Company Holds ‘Pop Up Christmas Market’
- Ballyhackamore Business Association Christmas Family Fun Day
- ‘Enchanted Winter Garden’ at Antrim Castle Gardens
- Hillsborough’s Local History, Arts And Cultural Society Host Reminiscence Evening
- Winners Of Anti-Bullying Week Creative Arts Competition Announced