COOKING UP A STORM
Recently guests enjoyed a Smeg cookery demo at Bodel Distributors showroom in Lisburn. Derek Patterson demonstrated the versatility of Smeg’s built in cooking appliances by creating such diverse dishes as a Mediterranean chicken casserole, to a traditional Victoria sponge cake. To help with the sponge Derek also used the latest Smeg stand mixer and blender. As Smeg is an Italian company, a slice of home-made pizza cooked on the Pizza stone is always a popular start to the evening.
For more information on Smeg appliances or the next events at Bodel distributors, please check out www.bodel.com.
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches First Own-Brand Self-Tan
- Temple Golf Club host charity Drive In Movies
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Among UK’s First Hotels to Secure New AA COVID Confident Mark
- NORTHERN IRELAND’S ‘NEW NORMAL’ BUCKET LIST REVEALS AN APPETITE FOR HOME COOKING
- Horse-assisted workshops to help overcome stress and anxiety