COOKING UP A STORM
Recently guests enjoyed a Smeg cookery demo at Bodel Distributors showroom in Lisburn. Derek Patterson demonstrated the versatility of Smeg’s built in cooking appliances by creating such diverse dishes as a Mediterranean chicken casserole, to a traditional Victoria sponge cake. To help with the sponge Derek also used the latest Smeg stand mixer and blender. As Smeg is an Italian company, a slice of home-made pizza cooked on the Pizza stone is always a popular start to the evening.
For more information on Smeg appliances or the next events at Bodel distributors, please check out www.bodel.com.
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane