COOKING UP A STORM
Recently guests enjoyed a Smeg cookery demo at Bodel Distributors showroom in Lisburn. Derek Patterson demonstrated the versatility of Smeg’s built in cooking appliances by creating such diverse dishes as a Mediterranean chicken casserole, to a traditional Victoria sponge cake. To help with the sponge Derek also used the latest Smeg stand mixer and blender. As Smeg is an Italian company, a slice of home-made pizza cooked on the Pizza stone is always a popular start to the evening.
For more information on Smeg appliances or the next events at Bodel distributors, please check out www.bodel.com.
- Celebrating Ten Years of North Belfast Lantern Parade!
- 25,000 free books delivered to schools across Northern Ireland
- Ballyholme Yacht Club sets sail with Charles Hurst Jaguar Land Rover for Icebreaker series
- UK & IRELAND’S LONGEST RUNNING CONSUMER FASHION EVENT TURNS GREEN
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Triumphs at Prestigious Global Awards