Introducing A New Category For Ulster Tatler Awards 2018…
The Ulster Tatler Awards Voting is now officially open!
As you all know we endeavour each year to be bigger and better and so, with that in mind, we would like to announce the addition of a brand new category…
‘HOUSE OF THE YEAR’.
All you need to do is submit up to 500 words plus a selection of images which illustrate why your home should win. Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
This exciting new category is being sponsored by…
INNOVATIVE HOME SOLUTIONS!
Innovative Home Solutions are specialists in the Design, Build and Interiors of luxurious homes and extensions. Their vision is best expressed through their multifaceted approach to the design and construction of bespoke homes by exploring new forms, pushing the boundaries and evolving technology, without compromising on the authenticity of the design, aesthetics, and materials. They:
- Deliver beautiful yet functional homes that are sympathetic to sustainable design and grounded in passive design principles.
- Believe that to make your mark, you have to innovate and not be afraid to push past what is generally accepted to be comfortable or conventional. INNOVATIVE HOME SOLUTIONS is not afraid to break with convention and find creative ways to express the unique perspective of each client.
- Their Design+Build+Interiors approach is about freedom of design, considering the practical side as well as the functionality requirements of the home.
- The company’s philosophy is ‘Total Design’. This creates a seamless transition between the exterior and the interior of every home.
- Their diverse team transition projects between design and construction, always aware of budget constraints and important milestones. It is this discipline that keeps elegant designs on course, and ensures that as each project progresses to completion, with all the expectations of design, cost and schedule are being met.
For more details visit www.InnovativeHomeSolutions.co.uk
- Lights, Camera Action: Get Set For Cinema Day 3
- Ulster American Folk Park Welcomes Bluegrass Talent
- CARIBBEAN HEAT WAVE SET TO HIT THE CATHEDRAL QUARTER
- Mark The Start Of The Season With The Malcolm Brodie NI Soccer Yearbook
- Drumahoe Farmer Raises Over £10,000 for Grandson and Cystic Fibrosis Sufferers