‘Pravha’ Launched in Northern Ireland
Molson Coors have announced the launch of their new beer ‘Pravha’ in Northern Ireland.
Pravha is a 4% ABV Czech style pilsner from the brewers of leading lager Staropramen. The beer has been introduced at time when the trend for craft and niche beers is on the rise and will now be available exclusively on draught at select outlets across Northern Ireland. Brewed using the passion, ingredients and knowledge of the famous Staropramen brewers, Pravha represents the unexpected side of Prague, by offering a twist on the classic Czech pilsner made with two specially selected malts and three Czech hops.
Ryan McFarland, NI Director at Molson Coors said that they “ are delighted to welcome Pravha to the Molson Coors portfolio in Northern Ireland,”
“In Prague, there’s always something new and exciting going on underneath the surface of the city. In the same way, Pravha is the unexpected side of Staropramen, a refreshing drinking experience that consumers may not expect from a Czech pilsner. By introducing this beer, we hope to excite our customers and consumers and continue to expand our premium world beer category.”
- Lights, Camera Action: Get Set For Cinema Day 3
- Ulster American Folk Park Welcomes Bluegrass Talent
- CARIBBEAN HEAT WAVE SET TO HIT THE CATHEDRAL QUARTER
- Mark The Start Of The Season With The Malcolm Brodie NI Soccer Yearbook
- Drumahoe Farmer Raises Over £10,000 for Grandson and Cystic Fibrosis Sufferers