Let’s Talk About It: An Evening at No Alibis
Bestselling author Isabel Losada, who is the author of The Battersea Park Road to Enlightenment (Bloomsbury), A Beginner’s Guide to Changing the World: For Tibet, with Love (Bloomsbury) and Men! (Virgin), is coming to No Alibis, Belfast to talk about sex.
In her latest book, Sensation: Adventures in Sex, Love and Pleasure (Watkins Publishing), Losada brings her unique blend of humour, curiosity and honesty to the still-taboo subject of sexuality. This is a brave, funny and often vulnerable quest to dispel myths and to find out how we can improve feelings of connectedness and make our sex life blissful.
During a unique evening, Losada will explore how to transform sex for the better in the context of a long term and monogamous relationship. This is an evening for all adults, whether you’ve been married for 40 years or are 18-years-old and single. Audience members are also invited to (anonymously) write down the questions they have always been too afraid to ask – be prepared for honesty and laughter.
Be sure to snap up your tickets now for what promises to be a unique, informative and fun evening.
Isabel Losada – Sensation: Adventures in Life, Love and Pleasure
Friday 20 April 2018, 7pm, No Alibis Bookstore, Belfast
- Canada offers significant potential for Northern Ireland tourism – according to new research
- KIDS GO FREE WITH STENA LINE
- Down Royal Summer Festival of Racing
- Newtownards couple win trip of a lifetime to India in celebration of the Jaipur Literature Festival coming to Northern Ireland next week!
- Powering the Grand Opera House’s Most Ambitious Summer Youth Productions ever!