posted on June 8th, 2018
New York showcase for Belfast International Arts Festival
The Belfast International Arts Festival was highlighted in New York this week, at an event hosted by Tourism Ireland, the Northern Ireland Bureau and Tourism NI.The event – which was an excellent opportunity to shine a spotlight on Belfast and this year’s festival – was attended by influential American arts and lifestyle journalists, as well as representatives of the travel trade in New York. Guests heard about the unique and authentic cultural experience on offer in Belfast for American visitors and about the festival programme which is set to feature world-class artistic performances.Belfast International Arts Festival is one of the many festivals in Northern Ireland being promoted by Tourism Ireland around the world this year, particularly to our important ‘culturally curious’ audience.
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane