UU Graduate Fashion Show
Students from Ulster University’s Textile Art, Fashion and Design course, showcased their collections at the much anticipated end of year graduate fashion show. St Anne’s Cathedral made for a stunning venue as hundreds of spectators gathered down the aisles to see the creative and professional work by the students. The event was hosted by Cathy Martin and attended by fashionistas who has the chance to see a range of styles in clothing, in a range of techniques, including knit, embroidery and weave.
Check out our upcoming July issue for more coverage of this event.
- Lights, Camera Action: Get Set For Cinema Day 3
- Ulster American Folk Park Welcomes Bluegrass Talent
- CARIBBEAN HEAT WAVE SET TO HIT THE CATHEDRAL QUARTER
- Mark The Start Of The Season With The Malcolm Brodie NI Soccer Yearbook
- Drumahoe Farmer Raises Over £10,000 for Grandson and Cystic Fibrosis Sufferers