UU Graduate Fashion Show
Students from Ulster University’s Textile Art, Fashion and Design course, showcased their collections at the much anticipated end of year graduate fashion show. St Anne’s Cathedral made for a stunning venue as hundreds of spectators gathered down the aisles to see the creative and professional work by the students. The event was hosted by Cathy Martin and attended by fashionistas who has the chance to see a range of styles in clothing, in a range of techniques, including knit, embroidery and weave.
Check out our upcoming July issue for more coverage of this event.
- Canada offers significant potential for Northern Ireland tourism – according to new research
- KIDS GO FREE WITH STENA LINE
- Down Royal Summer Festival of Racing
- Newtownards couple win trip of a lifetime to India in celebration of the Jaipur Literature Festival coming to Northern Ireland next week!
- Powering the Grand Opera House’s Most Ambitious Summer Youth Productions ever!