UU Graduate Fashion Show 2018
Students from the University of Ulster’s Textile Art, Fashion and Design course, showcased their collections at the much anticipated end of year graduate fashion show. St Anne’s Cathedral made for a stunning venue as hundreds of spectators gathered down the aisles to see the creative and professional work by the students. The event was hosted by Cathy Martin and attended by fashionistas who had the chance to see a range of styles in clothing, in a range of techniques, including knit, embroidery and weave.
See full coverage of the UU Graduate Fashion Show in an upcoming issue of the Ulster Tatler.
- Introducing Terrell Riley, Ulster Tatler’s new monthly Health and Fitness features writer
- Charles Hurst Land Rover ‘Discovers’ New Sporting Talent
- Belfast joins international family of peace and non-violence
- 25 years of National Lottery support for the Arts in NI to be celebrated at Culture Night
- Ladbrokes has been unveiled as the new sponsor of Down Royal’s November Festival of Racing in a three-year partnership.