Down Royal Race Evening
The refreshing warm weather played backdrop to the fun at the Down Royal Races.
The long hours of daylight provided the perfect opportunity to bask in the lingering summer sunshine and enjoy a cooling beverage.
An evening of sophisticated style and socializing was enjoyed by all.
For extensive coverage of this event see our September issue, now on sale!
- LITTER LEGENDS & WASTE WARRIORS ASSEMBLE: Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful Announce Community Award Winners
- The Grand Opera House shows that ‘#Love Is Grand’ on Valentine’s Day
- GHD Oracle Back In Stock At Peter Mark Just In Time For Spring
- Over 35 restaurants set to dish up deliciousness for Belfast Restaurant Week
- Queen’s University Belfast: Management Society Formal