Down Royal Race Evening
The refreshing warm weather played backdrop to the fun at the Down Royal Races.
The long hours of daylight provided the perfect opportunity to bask in the lingering summer sunshine and enjoy a cooling beverage.
An evening of sophisticated style and socializing was enjoyed by all.
For extensive coverage of this event see our September issue, now on sale!
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane