Comedy Night at Kingspan Stadium
As part of Chris Henry’s testimonial year, a comedy night was held at Kingspan Stadium on Wednesday 26th September. Hosted by MC Andrew Stanley, guests were treated to popcorn and beer on arrival, as well as a line-up of comedic talent from Ireland and beyond, including Damian Clark, Andrew Ryan and Teresa Livingstone. The event helped to contribute funds to a charity that holds special importance to Chris, Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke. After suffering a mini stroke in 2014, Chris fortunately recovered and was able to return to the sport just four months later.
For full coverage of this event see our November edition of Ulster Tatler, on sale Thursday 1st November.
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane