Special Preview Screening of Johnny English Strikes Again At Movie House Dublin Road
Excited families and a host of well-known faces were spied at Movie House Dublin Road on Sunday 30th September 2018, as they attended a special preview screening of Johnny English Strikes Again.
Guests and their families, who included BBC Radio Ulster’s Ralph McLean, model and blogger Lucy Evangelista, and MMA Judo athlete Leah McCourt, enjoyed a spy-themed reception before a first look at the movie.
Johnny English Strikes Again is the third installment of the Johnny English comedy series, with Rowan Atkinson returning as the much-loved accidental secret agent.
The movie opens to the public on Friday 5th October 2018.
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches First Own-Brand Self-Tan
- Temple Golf Club host charity Drive In Movies
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Among UK’s First Hotels to Secure New AA COVID Confident Mark
- NORTHERN IRELAND’S ‘NEW NORMAL’ BUCKET LIST REVEALS AN APPETITE FOR HOME COOKING
- Horse-assisted workshops to help overcome stress and anxiety