Lunch With an Old Bag
The ‘Lunch with an Old Bag’ event once again returned to The Belfast Harbour Commissioners Offices, bringing fabulous and influential women together in aid of the Youth Charity, The Prince’s Trust.
The title sponsor was Lunns the Jewellers.
The annual event helps to raise funds which help to support thousands of disadvantaged young people who are unemployed or struggling at school as well as challenging stereotypes.
For full coverage of this event see our December issue, now on sale.
- 1st Lisburn Boys’ Brigade Company Holds ‘Pop Up Christmas Market’
- Ballyhackamore Business Association Christmas Family Fun Day
- ‘Enchanted Winter Garden’ at Antrim Castle Gardens
- Hillsborough’s Local History, Arts And Cultural Society Host Reminiscence Evening
- Winners Of Anti-Bullying Week Creative Arts Competition Announced