Lunch With an Old Bag
The ‘Lunch with an Old Bag’ event once again returned to The Belfast Harbour Commissioners Offices, bringing fabulous and influential women together in aid of the Youth Charity, The Prince’s Trust.
The title sponsor was Lunns the Jewellers.
The annual event helps to raise funds which help to support thousands of disadvantaged young people who are unemployed or struggling at school as well as challenging stereotypes.
For full coverage of this event see our December issue, now on sale.
- LITTER LEGENDS & WASTE WARRIORS ASSEMBLE: Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful Announce Community Award Winners
- The Grand Opera House shows that ‘#Love Is Grand’ on Valentine’s Day
- GHD Oracle Back In Stock At Peter Mark Just In Time For Spring
- Over 35 restaurants set to dish up deliciousness for Belfast Restaurant Week
- Queen’s University Belfast: Management Society Formal