MORELLI’S CELEBRATES NEW HALLOWEEN FLAVOUR WITH SPECIAL SCREENING OF HOCUS POCUS
Morelli’s Ice Cream has launched a limited edition Pumpkin Pie flavour ice cream just in time for Halloween. The brand celebrated the new flavour launch today (Saturday 27th October) with a special Halloween screening of Hocus Pocus at Movie House, Cityside with a few familiar Northern Irish faces in attendance such as former Ulster Rugby player, Paddy Wallace and model and mummy blogger, Lucy Evangelista.
The devilishly delicious new flavour consists of pumpkin flavoured ice cream layered with Morelli’s special Halloween cookie crumble ripple. Guests and their families enjoyed the Halloween film while tucking into the new flavour, after a wickedly wonderful ice cream reception where guests had a chance to meet the man himself, Mr. Morelli.
Daniela Morelli, Sales and Marketing Manager for Morelli’s, said: “We love coming up with fun new limited edition flavours to share with our customers, and we’re very excited to reveal our latest creation, Pumpkin Pie flavour. You can’t have Halloween without pumpkins, so this was a great opportunity for us to get creative and put a seasonal twist on our delicious ice cream.”
Pumpkin Pie will be available to purchase at Morelli’s Ice Cream parlours across Northern Ireland until Friday 9th November. Visit www.morellisices.com for more information on Morelli’s, including where to buy this spooktacular limited edition flavour!
- Canada offers significant potential for Northern Ireland tourism – according to new research
- KIDS GO FREE WITH STENA LINE
- Down Royal Summer Festival of Racing
- Newtownards couple win trip of a lifetime to India in celebration of the Jaipur Literature Festival coming to Northern Ireland next week!
- Powering the Grand Opera House’s Most Ambitious Summer Youth Productions ever!