British Medical Association celebrates Dr John D Woods
British Medical Association members and staff recently attended an event to mark Dr John D Woods term of office as BMA Northern Ireland Council chair.
At the event Dr Woods was joined by his wife Dr Sara Hedderwick and other members of BMA committees including the former BMA Cymru-Wales chair Dr Philip Banfield and BMA Scotland National Director Jill Vickerman.
Speaking at the event Dr Woods thanked BMA Northern Ireland national director Claire Armstrong, BMA staff and BMA committee members who had who worked with him during his term as chair.
- LITTER LEGENDS & WASTE WARRIORS ASSEMBLE: Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful Announce Community Award Winners
- The Grand Opera House shows that ‘#Love Is Grand’ on Valentine’s Day
- GHD Oracle Back In Stock At Peter Mark Just In Time For Spring
- Over 35 restaurants set to dish up deliciousness for Belfast Restaurant Week
- Queen’s University Belfast: Management Society Formal