GHD Oracle Back In Stock At Peter Mark Just In Time For Spring
Northern Ireland’s leading hairdressing group, Peter Mark, were pleased to announce that the ghd Oracle (£165) is back in stock just in time for spring.
Irish women were amongst the first in the world to experience the ghd Oracle when it launched exclusively at Peter Mark late last year. The innovative curling tool was a quick sell out, so lovers of a great hair day will be delighted to hear that following overwhelming demand, the ghd Oracle has now returned to all Peter Mark salons and is available to purchase now while stocks last.
The ghd Oracle makes endless curls possible with just a single stroke through the hair. This revolutionary styling tool uses patented curl-zone technology, with four ceramic plates heating hair to the optimum styling temperature to shape, then cooling the hair to set the curl in place, for long lasting results.
For more information on the ghd Oracle and to book a complimentary demonstration with a Peter Mark stylist, visit any Peter Mark salon.
- Celebrating Ten Years of North Belfast Lantern Parade!
- 25,000 free books delivered to schools across Northern Ireland
- Ballyholme Yacht Club sets sail with Charles Hurst Jaguar Land Rover for Icebreaker series
- UK & IRELAND’S LONGEST RUNNING CONSUMER FASHION EVENT TURNS GREEN
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Triumphs at Prestigious Global Awards