Miss NI 2019 Scouting Day At Rosie’s Closet
A scouting day took place at Rosie’s Closet dress shop in Newry recently. Miss NI, Katharine Walker and Mr NI, Adam Steenson were in attendance for the occasion as well as shop owner, Rosie Farrell. Scouts were on the look out for potential Miss Northern Ireland entrants for the upcoming 2019 competition.
Applications for Miss NI 2019 are still open at: https://acamodels.com/miss-ni-entry-form/
- Introducing Terrell Riley, Ulster Tatler’s new monthly Health and Fitness features writer
- Charles Hurst Land Rover ‘Discovers’ New Sporting Talent
- Belfast joins international family of peace and non-violence
- 25 years of National Lottery support for the Arts in NI to be celebrated at Culture Night
- Ladbrokes has been unveiled as the new sponsor of Down Royal’s November Festival of Racing in a three-year partnership.