Miss NI 2019 Scouting Day At Rosie’s Closet
A scouting day took place at Rosie’s Closet dress shop in Newry recently. Miss NI, Katharine Walker and Mr NI, Adam Steenson were in attendance for the occasion as well as shop owner, Rosie Farrell. Scouts were on the look out for potential Miss Northern Ireland entrants for the upcoming 2019 competition.
Applications for Miss NI 2019 are still open at: https://acamodels.com/miss-ni-entry-form/
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane