Portadown Boat Club Formal
Portadown Boat Club held its 2019 Formal at the Seagoe Hotel recently.
The rowing club has been part of Portadown for 142 years and has around 75 members aged from 12 years old to 60+. The club and boat house are situated on the River Bann in Portadown and crews compete at events all over Ireland.
For full coverage see the March edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane