Campbell College Celebrates 125 Years
Campbell College celebrated their 125thAnniversary with a high profile fashion show in association with their sister school, Strathearn as it turns 90 in 2019.
Cool FM’s Rebecca McKinney hosted the event and co-host Pete Snodden was DJ for the evening as some of Northern Ireland’s leading models took to the catwalk at the school’s Central Hall.
For full coverage of this event, see the April edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Celebrating Ten Years of North Belfast Lantern Parade!
- 25,000 free books delivered to schools across Northern Ireland
- Ballyholme Yacht Club sets sail with Charles Hurst Jaguar Land Rover for Icebreaker series
- UK & IRELAND’S LONGEST RUNNING CONSUMER FASHION EVENT TURNS GREEN
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Triumphs at Prestigious Global Awards