Campbell College Celebrates 125 Years
Campbell College celebrated their 125thAnniversary with a high profile fashion show in association with their sister school, Strathearn as it turns 90 in 2019.
Cool FM’s Rebecca McKinney hosted the event and co-host Pete Snodden was DJ for the evening as some of Northern Ireland’s leading models took to the catwalk at the school’s Central Hall.
For full coverage of this event, see the April edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Canada offers significant potential for Northern Ireland tourism – according to new research
- KIDS GO FREE WITH STENA LINE
- Down Royal Summer Festival of Racing
- Newtownards couple win trip of a lifetime to India in celebration of the Jaipur Literature Festival coming to Northern Ireland next week!
- Powering the Grand Opera House’s Most Ambitious Summer Youth Productions ever!