Chartered Accountants Ulster Society Annual Dinner
Chartered Accountants Ulster Society recently held its Annual Dinner at Titanic Belfast. An audience of 350 members and guests were addressed by the Society’s Chairman, Niall Harkin.
Speakers at the event, sponsored by Danske Bank and MCS Group, also included Dr Janet Gray, World Disabled Water-Ski Champion and former Northern Ireland Sports Personality of the Year.
For full coverage of this event, see the April edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Canada offers significant potential for Northern Ireland tourism – according to new research
- KIDS GO FREE WITH STENA LINE
- Down Royal Summer Festival of Racing
- Newtownards couple win trip of a lifetime to India in celebration of the Jaipur Literature Festival coming to Northern Ireland next week!
- Powering the Grand Opera House’s Most Ambitious Summer Youth Productions ever!