posted on March 1st, 2019
Clandeboye Lodge Wedding Fair
The Clandeboye Lodge Hotel in Bangor hosted a wedding fair on Sunday 17th February which allowed engaged couples and the wedding parties to see all the venue has to offer.
See the April Edition of Ulster Tatler for full coverage.
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane