Action Cancer Fashion Show At La Mon Hotel
A fashion show was hosted recently at La Mon hotel in aid of Action Cancer. People from all over arrived at the hotel to support this worthy cause.
As Northern Ireland’s leading, local cancer charity, Action Cancer’s aim is to save lives and support local people through cancer awareness, prevention, detection and support. Action Cancer does not receive government funding so rely heavily on donations and fundraising events.
For full coverage of the event, see the May edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Canada offers significant potential for Northern Ireland tourism – according to new research
- KIDS GO FREE WITH STENA LINE
- Down Royal Summer Festival of Racing
- Newtownards couple win trip of a lifetime to India in celebration of the Jaipur Literature Festival coming to Northern Ireland next week!
- Powering the Grand Opera House’s Most Ambitious Summer Youth Productions ever!