Explore the Glorious Gardens at Hillsborough Castle and Gardens
Visitors are invited to discover the newly transformed Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this summer. Hillsborough Castle’s 100 acres of glorious gardens are bursting with colour and are a delight to explore. Unearth ornamental grounds, peaceful woodland, meandering waterways and picturesque glens, including the Walled Garden, Yew Tree Walk and Moss Walk – a joy for the senses.
Families can also create their own adventures as they explore the majestic gardens, hunting for bugs and other wildlife with their maps and adventure kits. Tours of the beautifully re-presented Castle will continue to run throughout the weekend and visitors can unwind in the Hillsborough Castle café. There is something for all the family this summer bank holiday weekend! For more information, visit hrp.org.uk/hillsborough-castle
- Celebrating Ten Years of North Belfast Lantern Parade!
- 25,000 free books delivered to schools across Northern Ireland
- Ballyholme Yacht Club sets sail with Charles Hurst Jaguar Land Rover for Icebreaker series
- UK & IRELAND’S LONGEST RUNNING CONSUMER FASHION EVENT TURNS GREEN
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Triumphs at Prestigious Global Awards