Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
Tourism Ireland kicked off filming for phase two of its global advertising campaign this week. The footage will be used to create new TV, cinema and online ads and will reach millions of potential visitors around the world.
Locations and attractions which will feature in this second phase of Tourism Ireland’s campaign include Rathlin Island, Ballycastle, the walled city of Derry, Seamus Heaney HomePlace and Hillsborough Castle.
Mark Henry, Tourism Ireland’s Central Marketing Director said “It’s designed to drive continued growth in overseas tourism to Northern Ireland and to encourage visitors to travel off-peak. We’re featuring locations that are less well-known amongst overseas visitors and focusing on ‘soft adventure’ activities, such as horse-riding, walking and stand-up paddle boarding.”
- Festival tackles role of photography in the era of fake news
- Armagh Tigers Charitable Trust Presents ‘An Extraordinary BBQ Festival & Auction’
- Lights, camera, action…Tourism Ireland kicks off filming for phase 2 of its global advertising campaign
- The Fifth ‘Glass of Thrones’ unveiled
- 239 year old violin is presented to Ulster Youth Orchestra Leader, Samuel Kane