Whiskey and Tea Blending Masterclass Takes Place at the Menagerie
#BlackBushStories returned this month with two whiskey and tea blending masterclasses in The Menagerie in Belfast, hosted by Bushmills Irish Whiskey in collaboration with Northern Irish tea company, Suki Tea.
During the two evening events, attendees enjoyed a tasting session on some of Bushmills’ best loved whiskeys expertly paired with a selection of tea blends. This included a special Black Bush inspired loose leaf tea created by Suki Tea co-founder, Oscar Woolley. Oscar then shared his story on how he came to start a mini rebellion in the tea industry, before teaching guests how to create their own personalised tea blends.
‘Black Bush Blended’ was part of Bushmills Irish Whiskey’s #BlackBushStories event series that showcases and celebrates the stories and talents of independent and spirited individuals who challenge traditional thinking in their fields and live outside the box.
For more information on future events #BlackBushStories, visit blackbushstories.com and follow Bushmills Irish Whiskey on social media @BushmillsIRL.
Photo credit: Brendan Gallagher
- Introducing Terrell Riley, Ulster Tatler’s new monthly Health and Fitness features writer
- Charles Hurst Land Rover ‘Discovers’ New Sporting Talent
- Belfast joins international family of peace and non-violence
- 25 years of National Lottery support for the Arts in NI to be celebrated at Culture Night
- Ladbrokes has been unveiled as the new sponsor of Down Royal’s November Festival of Racing in a three-year partnership.