Action Deaf Youth Dinner
A black-tie gala dinner and live auction was organised in the Great Hall at Queen’s University to raise funds for Action Deaf Youth. After the drinks reception, speeches were given by chairperson of the board, Rosie Magee, organiser Richard Dougherty and senior manager, Caroline Doherty. Approximately £5000 was raised in the live auction led by Sam Magee. Auction prizes such as, Ireland rugby tickets and overnight stay, Italy Getaway, a trip to North Coast and more. The auction was followed by Live Jazz Music, by Katherine Timoney
For further coverage of this event see our July issue, on sale Tuesday 2 July.
- Temple Golf Club host charity Drive In Movies
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Among UK’s First Hotels to Secure New AA COVID Confident Mark
- NORTHERN IRELAND’S ‘NEW NORMAL’ BUCKET LIST REVEALS AN APPETITE FOR HOME COOKING
- Horse-assisted workshops to help overcome stress and anxiety
- NI company inundated with orders for new ‘Super Sanitiser’