Action Deaf Youth Dinner
A black-tie gala dinner and live auction was organised in the Great Hall at Queen’s University to raise funds for Action Deaf Youth. After the drinks reception, speeches were given by chairperson of the board, Rosie Magee, organiser Richard Dougherty and senior manager, Caroline Doherty. Approximately £5000 was raised in the live auction led by Sam Magee. Auction prizes such as, Ireland rugby tickets and overnight stay, Italy Getaway, a trip to North Coast and more. The auction was followed by Live Jazz Music, by Katherine Timoney
For further coverage of this event see our July issue, on sale Tuesday 2 July.
- Introducing Terrell Riley, Ulster Tatler’s new monthly Health and Fitness features writer
- Charles Hurst Land Rover ‘Discovers’ New Sporting Talent
- Belfast joins international family of peace and non-violence
- 25 years of National Lottery support for the Arts in NI to be celebrated at Culture Night
- Ladbrokes has been unveiled as the new sponsor of Down Royal’s November Festival of Racing in a three-year partnership.