Action Deaf Youth Dinner
A black-tie gala dinner and live auction was organised in the Great Hall at Queen’s University to raise funds for Action Deaf Youth. After the drinks reception, speeches were given by chairperson of the board, Rosie Magee, organiser Richard Dougherty and senior manager, Caroline Doherty. Approximately £5000 was raised in the live auction led by Sam Magee. Auction prizes such as, Ireland rugby tickets and overnight stay, Italy Getaway, a trip to North Coast and more. The auction was followed by Live Jazz Music, by Katherine Timoney
For further coverage of this event see our July issue, on sale Tuesday 2 July.
- Canada offers significant potential for Northern Ireland tourism – according to new research
- KIDS GO FREE WITH STENA LINE
- Down Royal Summer Festival of Racing
- Newtownards couple win trip of a lifetime to India in celebration of the Jaipur Literature Festival coming to Northern Ireland next week!
- Powering the Grand Opera House’s Most Ambitious Summer Youth Productions ever!