Festival of Flight
Thousands gathered in Newcastle, Co. Down to see the exceptional Festival of Flight which featured a range of airshows, including the famous Red Arrows and free family entertainment with live music throughout the entire day. Celebrating its tenth year, the festival remains a major highlight in Northern Ireland’s event calendar. The event was sponsored by Collins Aerospace Kilkeel, which employs a workforce of over 1,000 people manufacturing seating for almost all the world’s major commercial airline.
For more coverage, check out the July edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Introducing Terrell Riley, Ulster Tatler’s new monthly Health and Fitness features writer
- Charles Hurst Land Rover ‘Discovers’ New Sporting Talent
- Belfast joins international family of peace and non-violence
- 25 years of National Lottery support for the Arts in NI to be celebrated at Culture Night
- Ladbrokes has been unveiled as the new sponsor of Down Royal’s November Festival of Racing in a three-year partnership.