Grand Opera House’s Summer Youth Project
Over 1,700 young people have taken part in the Grand Opera House’s Summer Youth Project since it began in 2011. This summer, for the first time, the Grand Opera House will present not one but two large-scale productions – Bugsy Malone, starring 150 local 10-18 year olds, and Miss Saigon® School Edition, with a cast of 80 talented young people aged 16-18, supported by Phoenix Natural Gas and National Lottery funding through the Arts Council of Northern Ireland.
Now in its ninth year, the Grand Opera House Summer Youth Production gives young aspiring singers, actors, and dancers the opportunity to perform in front of thousands of people on the iconic Grand Opera House stage, following in the footsteps of stars including Laurel and Hardy, Luciano Pavarotti and Darcey Bussell.
Ian Wilson, Chief Executive of the Grand Opera House, added, “Everyone at the Grand Opera House is extremely proud of the Summer Youth Productions. We look forward to staging the biggest and most ambitious productions ever in July and August.”
For tickets visit www.goh.co.uk.
- Temple Golf Club host charity Drive In Movies
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Among UK’s First Hotels to Secure New AA COVID Confident Mark
- NORTHERN IRELAND’S ‘NEW NORMAL’ BUCKET LIST REVEALS AN APPETITE FOR HOME COOKING
- Horse-assisted workshops to help overcome stress and anxiety
- NI company inundated with orders for new ‘Super Sanitiser’