Stars of Hospitality Industry Shine at Institute of Hospitality NI Awards Presentation
Northern Ireland’s hospitality industry celebrated in style at the 24th Institute of Hospitality NI Awards’ prestigious Gala dinner and Awards Ceremony which were held recently at Titanic Belfast.
The glittering event was hosted by TV personality Pamela Ballantine.
The Institute of Hospitality NI annually recognises the most dedicated and passionate professionals working across Northern Ireland’s ever-expanding hospitality industry. The winner of the Outstanding Contribution Award, sponsored by NI Jobs, was multi award winning chef, Michael Deane.
- Celebrating Ten Years of North Belfast Lantern Parade!
- 25,000 free books delivered to schools across Northern Ireland
- Ballyholme Yacht Club sets sail with Charles Hurst Jaguar Land Rover for Icebreaker series
- UK & IRELAND’S LONGEST RUNNING CONSUMER FASHION EVENT TURNS GREEN
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Triumphs at Prestigious Global Awards