The Perfect VenYou in Belfast
It’s clear that there is a growing need for good office space in Belfast. However, VenYou in association with the Scottish Provident Building knows that organisations want more than just a space they want the full package.
Donna Linehan, VenYou Client Services Director explains: “Our focus is on making the space work for the company. VenYou is a service, one in which ‘You’ is the central point. You just tell us what you want and we deliver.”
With an ethos centralising around the clients’ needs, VenYou enables companies to make a statement without the need for their own building. From contemporary to traditional, VenYou tailors working spaces to help companies create an interior and a working space that helps them achieve their ambitions.
Donna continues, “We understand that fast and flexible is the future, that companies want to concentrate on doing business, and doing what they do best. We have the ability to service their business needs as well as help them grow whether within one building or move into a larger bespoke space in another.”
Jonny Hill, Operations Director, VenYou commented “Basically, once you have identified the location that meets your needs you can leave everything else to the team at VenYou.”
For more information please visit venyou.co.uk or call 028 9091 8500 to speak to a member of the team.
- Celebrating Ten Years of North Belfast Lantern Parade!
- 25,000 free books delivered to schools across Northern Ireland
- Ballyholme Yacht Club sets sail with Charles Hurst Jaguar Land Rover for Icebreaker series
- UK & IRELAND’S LONGEST RUNNING CONSUMER FASHION EVENT TURNS GREEN
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Triumphs at Prestigious Global Awards