Lights, Lasers, Make-Up Artists – ACTION! – BPerfect Live’s sell-out show set to be a ‘Carnival’ of fun and frolics!
What do you get when you combine Northern Ireland’s leading cosmetics brand, BPerfect, with 10 of the world’s top make-up artists (MUAs), the cream of social media ‘influencers’, two top club DJs, lights, lasers and smoke machines, alongside 500 beauty enthusiasts eager to learn about the next big trends in make-up and hair? BPerfect Live! – a first of its kind masterclass in all things fabulous…
BPerfect Live, will be staged at the Europa Hotel on 22 September from 4pm to 8pm, and is truly the hottest ticket in town for trendsetters, with exclusivity limited to just 500 tickets – all of which were snapped-up in just a few hours of going on sale.
With a jam-packed schedule of live demonstrations by world-famous MUAs such as Stacey Marie and Make-up by Jah, opportunities to buy newly-launched cult beauty and hair products, a live panel discussion by top makeup artists such as Chols World, Hollie Boon, Make-up by Julie and LMD, followed by a Q&A, spot prizes, goodie bags, music from top-flight DJs and many more treats and surprises, BPerfect Live is a must for beauty lovers.
For a full list of BPerfect stockists or to order online visit www.bperfectcosmetics.com
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland