Whiskey and Woodcarving Workshops Take Place in Belfast
Bushmills Irish Whiskey collaborated with creative woodworker, Éamonn O’Sullivan to host two whiskey and woodcarving workshops in Belfast’s The Cow Bay recently, as part of the #BlackBushStories event series.
Across the two evenings, guests experienced a whiskey tasting led by the Bushmills Brand Ambassador, Lauren McMullan, before hearing Éamonn’s story on how he honed his passion and craft to build a career in woodwork. Attendees then had the chance to try their hand at woodcarving their own whiskey accessory to take home.
‘Black Bush Carved’ was part of Bushmills Irish Whiskey’s #BlackBushStories event series that showcases and celebrates the stories and talents of independent and spirited individuals who challenge traditional thinking in their fields and live outside the box.
For more information on future #BlackBushStories events, visit blackbushstories.com and follow Bushmills Irish Whiskey on social media @BushmillsIRL.
Photo credit: Brendan Gallagher
- Celebrating Ten Years of North Belfast Lantern Parade!
- 25,000 free books delivered to schools across Northern Ireland
- Ballyholme Yacht Club sets sail with Charles Hurst Jaguar Land Rover for Icebreaker series
- UK & IRELAND’S LONGEST RUNNING CONSUMER FASHION EVENT TURNS GREEN
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort Triumphs at Prestigious Global Awards