CHARLES HURST ‘TRY’ OUT SPONSORSHIP OF RUGBY LOCALS
Charles Hurst Land Rover were the proud match day sponsors of the CIYMS game against Instonians last weekend (28th September). Instonians celebrated a 33-24 victory, but the rivalry continues as both teams continue to be pitted against one another in the Championship One rugby league. As worldwide partners of the 2019 Rugby World Cup in Japan, Land Rover promotes the brand values of integrity, strength and commitment that are emulated in rugby, and Charles Hurst Land Rover continue to promote these values in clubs at the local level. Charles Hurst Land Rover wish both teams the best of luck for the rest of the season.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland