Action Cancer Annual Coffee Morning
Action Cancer Holywood Group held their Annual Coffee Morning & Christmas Fair in the Culloden Hotel. Over 300 ladies attended. Entertainment was provided by Sullivan Preparatory School Choir & there were also many stalls selling beautiful Christmas gifts. The Coffee Morning has been running for over 30 years & this year raised a total of just over £6,900 for the local Charity. The Holywood Committee would like to thank all those who have so generously supported the event over the years. As always it was a most successful & enjoyable occasion.
This function featured in the January 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action