Action Cancer Annual Coffee Morning
Action Cancer Holywood Group held their Annual Coffee Morning & Christmas Fair in the Culloden Hotel. Over 300 ladies attended. Entertainment was provided by Sullivan Preparatory School Choir & there were also many stalls selling beautiful Christmas gifts. The Coffee Morning has been running for over 30 years & this year raised a total of just over £6,900 for the local Charity. The Holywood Committee would like to thank all those who have so generously supported the event over the years. As always it was a most successful & enjoyable occasion.
This function featured in the January 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland