CITY CENTRE LUXE
Fraser’s FX Building, a luxurious development of 36 one-bedroom apartments in Belfast’s vibrant, beating heart, launched to resoundingly high praise on a dazzling November evening.
Just a minute’s walk from City Hall and a moment’s stroll from Victoria Square, the FX apartments on Montgomery Street offer life lived like a guest in an opulent, metropolitan hotel, with a 24-hour concierge, exclusive residents’ lounge and stunning roof garden. Some reviewers have already suggested that the FX is akin to a luxury development in one of London’s swisher postcodes. There’s also a sprinkle of New York’s Greenwich Village and a dash of Edinburgh’s Stockbridge.
For more coverage of this event, see the winter edition of Ulster Tatler Interiors, out now.
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action
- GUILT TRIP STORES TO FEATURE LIMITED EDITION BUSHMILLS BLACK BUSH INFUSED DONUT TO MARK ST PATRICK’S DAY 2021
- The Lisburn Estate Agent Giving Viewers the Big Picture