Down Royal Ladies Day
Racing fans and Ireland’s style elite showed off their fashion credentials at the Ladbrokes Festival of Racing at Down Royal Racecourse with Rhiannon Hegarty from Strabane, Co. Tyrone taking the Best Dressed Lady title. The Best Dressed Competition, in association with Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort, was judged by Irish fashion blogger, Nicola Hughes, Cool FM Breakfast Show Presenter and Fashion Stylist, Rebecca McKinney and Catriona McGleenon from Franklins Retail. Rhiannon took home an amazing prize package worth £3,250 including an overnight stay in the Resort’s hidden gem, the Red Oaks Residence (for up to 6 guests) with private dining, cocktail masterclass and spa treatments – the perfect girls’ escape.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Armagh City’s iconic Georgian Weekend celebrates its rich history and heritage from Thursday 25 November
- The Winning Spirit for Rademon Estate Distillery
- No.4 unlocks its doors to unveil stunning transformation
- Premiere of Ken Branagh’s critically acclaimed new film Belfast
- Thomas Spencer, John Rubery and The Class of ’76 Exhibition