Down Royal Ladies Day
Racing fans and Ireland’s style elite showed off their fashion credentials at the Ladbrokes Festival of Racing at Down Royal Racecourse with Rhiannon Hegarty from Strabane, Co. Tyrone taking the Best Dressed Lady title. The Best Dressed Competition, in association with Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort, was judged by Irish fashion blogger, Nicola Hughes, Cool FM Breakfast Show Presenter and Fashion Stylist, Rebecca McKinney and Catriona McGleenon from Franklins Retail. Rhiannon took home an amazing prize package worth £3,250 including an overnight stay in the Resort’s hidden gem, the Red Oaks Residence (for up to 6 guests) with private dining, cocktail masterclass and spa treatments – the perfect girls’ escape.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland