Dr Ben Glancy’s Retirement Celebrations
An intimate evening was recently held in the Seamus Heaney Homestead, Bellaghy to honour Dr Ben Glancy’s 40 years’ service as Principal GP Partner in Garden St Surgery, Magherafelt and Bellaghy Medical Centre. Along with guests from the medical profession, tribute was paid from the sporting community for his dedication to Derry GAA and rugby.
This function featured in the January 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action