Dr Ben Glancy’s Retirement Celebrations
An intimate evening was recently held in the Seamus Heaney Homestead, Bellaghy to honour Dr Ben Glancy’s 40 years’ service as Principal GP Partner in Garden St Surgery, Magherafelt and Bellaghy Medical Centre. Along with guests from the medical profession, tribute was paid from the sporting community for his dedication to Derry GAA and rugby.
This function featured in the January 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland