The sense of celebration was almost palpable as the largest gathering of guests to date attended the annual Eastside Awards in association with George Best Belfast City Airport, hosted by television presenter Tara Mills, in Hastings Stormont Hotel.
Eastside Awards finalists were treated to a VIP reception courtesy of sponsor The Waterside Belfast and entertainment sponsored by The Open University included a performance by Queen’s Island Male Voice Choir and a set by DJing legend Terri Hooley.
For more coverage, see our March Tatler coming soon!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland
- Voice Of Young People In Care (VOYPIC) hosts ‘THIS IS ME’ event to celebrate Care Day 2020