Fundraising, Fashion and Fun
Claire McKinney’s Fashion Feed Autumn Edit was held in the Ivory restaurant in November with all profits (an amazing £2500 raised) going to Feeding Dreams Cambodia. The event was hosted by Cate Conway and Katherin Farrie, personal stylist from Victoria Square was talking all things fashion. Guests were also treated to a make-up demo from Clarins, a tan demo from Vita Liberata, a skincare talk from Image Skincare and a hair talk from We Are Paradoxx. There were also various pop-up shops including, Vermilion Cosmetic clinic, Stories by Eliza Grace, Scentsy and My Glamorous Friend. Ciara Scullion decorated the Ivory and created the amazing backdrop.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Armagh City’s iconic Georgian Weekend celebrates its rich history and heritage from Thursday 25 November
- The Winning Spirit for Rademon Estate Distillery
- No.4 unlocks its doors to unveil stunning transformation
- Premiere of Ken Branagh’s critically acclaimed new film Belfast
- Thomas Spencer, John Rubery and The Class of ’76 Exhibition