Fundraising, Fashion and Fun
Claire McKinney’s Fashion Feed Autumn Edit was held in the Ivory restaurant in November with all profits (an amazing £2500 raised) going to Feeding Dreams Cambodia. The event was hosted by Cate Conway and Katherin Farrie, personal stylist from Victoria Square was talking all things fashion. Guests were also treated to a make-up demo from Clarins, a tan demo from Vita Liberata, a skincare talk from Image Skincare and a hair talk from We Are Paradoxx. There were also various pop-up shops including, Vermilion Cosmetic clinic, Stories by Eliza Grace, Scentsy and My Glamorous Friend. Ciara Scullion decorated the Ivory and created the amazing backdrop.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland