Fundraising, Fashion and Fun
Claire McKinney’s Fashion Feed Autumn Edit was held in the Ivory restaurant in November with all profits (an amazing £2500 raised) going to Feeding Dreams Cambodia. The event was hosted by Cate Conway and Katherin Farrie, personal stylist from Victoria Square was talking all things fashion. Guests were also treated to a make-up demo from Clarins, a tan demo from Vita Liberata, a skincare talk from Image Skincare and a hair talk from We Are Paradoxx. There were also various pop-up shops including, Vermilion Cosmetic clinic, Stories by Eliza Grace, Scentsy and My Glamorous Friend. Ciara Scullion decorated the Ivory and created the amazing backdrop.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Mini Land Rover Experience Gears Up At Glenarm Castle
- Earning Civic Dollars is a walk in the park
- Hinch Distillery wins gold at International Wine and Spirit Competition 2021
- Action for Children announced as Lord Mayor’s Charity of Year
- A princess, a fairy and woodland folk transport families on a glorious adventure in the enchantment of the 5-Star Lough Erne Resort