Lunch With An Old Bag
The annual Lunch with an Old Bag fundraising event took place at Belfast Harbour Commissioners Office last week raising over £45,000 for the work of The Prince’s Trust. This charity helps young people aged 11-30 to develop the confidence and skills they need to realise their ambitions, so that they can live, learn and earn. The event saw the most stylish ladies, and a few gentlemen, from across Northern Ireland come together for a delicious lunch and a fundraising auction.
These ladies are affectionately known as ‘old bags’ and it is no coincidence that the event also featured an auction of sought-after designer bags amongst many other incredible lots. The event was supported by Lunn’s and Legacy Wealth. Guests at the event heard from a Prince’s Trust Young Ambassador who has turned her life around thanks to support from The Trust.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Mini Land Rover Experience Gears Up At Glenarm Castle
- Earning Civic Dollars is a walk in the park
- Hinch Distillery wins gold at International Wine and Spirit Competition 2021
- Action for Children announced as Lord Mayor’s Charity of Year
- A princess, a fairy and woodland folk transport families on a glorious adventure in the enchantment of the 5-Star Lough Erne Resort