McAnally & Scullion
Miss Sarah McAnally and Mr Stephen Scullion recently tied the knot at Harry’s Shack in Portstewart. Stewart Holden of Humanist Ceremonies married the couple in the outdoor balcony area of the venue. Guests enjoyed fish and chips for dinner which was then followed by the evening celebrations, including an acoustic set from singer Ryan Price.
Photography by Chloe Lucy Photography.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland