Methody PTA Ladies Fashion Show
Guests recently turned out in style for the Methody PTA Ladies Dinner and fashion show in the Great Hall, Parliament Buildings. The evening was hosted and styled by Rebecca McKinney, and Rebecca shared her latest picks from high-end, high street and boutique retailers, showcasing outfits for every budget, occasion and taste.
For more coverage, see the January 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler, out now.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland