St John’s College Dromore Fashion Show
Year 12 students from St John’s College, Dromore modelled their formal dresses and suits in a fashion show after their formal the previous night. There were prizes and vouchers to be won along with a glass of bubbly on arrival. Other fashion featured was Sarah Maryse’s Boutique & Gary Walker Men’s Clothing, Irvinestown, DV8 & Primark, Omagh. Proceeds were shared between Marie Curie and Mental Health Services.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Mini Land Rover Experience Gears Up At Glenarm Castle
- Earning Civic Dollars is a walk in the park
- Hinch Distillery wins gold at International Wine and Spirit Competition 2021
- Action for Children announced as Lord Mayor’s Charity of Year
- A princess, a fairy and woodland folk transport families on a glorious adventure in the enchantment of the 5-Star Lough Erne Resort