St John’s College Dromore Fashion Show
Year 12 students from St John’s College, Dromore modelled their formal dresses and suits in a fashion show after their formal the previous night. There were prizes and vouchers to be won along with a glass of bubbly on arrival. Other fashion featured was Sarah Maryse’s Boutique & Gary Walker Men’s Clothing, Irvinestown, DV8 & Primark, Omagh. Proceeds were shared between Marie Curie and Mental Health Services.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland