St John’s College Dromore Fashion Show
Year 12 students from St John’s College, Dromore modelled their formal dresses and suits in a fashion show after their formal the previous night. There were prizes and vouchers to be won along with a glass of bubbly on arrival. Other fashion featured was Sarah Maryse’s Boutique & Gary Walker Men’s Clothing, Irvinestown, DV8 & Primark, Omagh. Proceeds were shared between Marie Curie and Mental Health Services.
This event featured in the December 2019 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action