THE LAUNCH OF NEUSPACE
Neuspace, the new, bespoke fit-out business recently held their launch event. The new NI company reimagines wasted garage space, transforming them into a purpose-built gym, office, bar, pool or anything the client desires. The company was set up by fitness expert, Darryl Sloan and director of Wrights Design House, Glen Wright. The launch took place in Glen’s home, where guests had the opportunity to see first hand the garage space, which has been transformed into a gym, with cleverly created storage and design concepts.
For more coverage of this event, see the winter edition of Ulster Tatler Interiors, out now.
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action
- GUILT TRIP STORES TO FEATURE LIMITED EDITION BUSHMILLS BLACK BUSH INFUSED DONUT TO MARK ST PATRICK’S DAY 2021
- The Lisburn Estate Agent Giving Viewers the Big Picture