Unfinished Symphony Book Launch
A book launch for award-winning journalist and author Alf McCreary’s latest title Unfinished Symphony recently took place at Waterstones Belfast. The book tells the story of the Ulster Orchestra since its establishment in 1966 to the present day. The book is lavishly laid out by top book designer Wendy Dunbar. The Ulster Orchestra is highly regarded as one of the best orchestras of its size anywhere and it has built up a large and loyal audience for its regular concerts, particularly in the Ulster Hall.
This function featured in the January 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland