Waddell & Herlihy
The recent wedding of Amy Waddell from Darragh Cross, Co Down, and Cathal Herlihy from Knockanore, Co Waterford, took place in Rathfeigh Parish Church followed by a reception in Ballymagarvey Village. The bride is the daughter of Paul and Geraldine Waddell and the groom is the son of Liam and Mary Herlihy. The newlyweds spent their honeymoon touring Sri Lanka and Dubai.
Photography by Agnieszka Marsh Photography.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action