Waddell & Herlihy
The recent wedding of Amy Waddell from Darragh Cross, Co Down, and Cathal Herlihy from Knockanore, Co Waterford, took place in Rathfeigh Parish Church followed by a reception in Ballymagarvey Village. The bride is the daughter of Paul and Geraldine Waddell and the groom is the son of Liam and Mary Herlihy. The newlyweds spent their honeymoon touring Sri Lanka and Dubai.
Photography by Agnieszka Marsh Photography.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland