Waddell & Herlihy
The recent wedding of Amy Waddell from Darragh Cross, Co Down, and Cathal Herlihy from Knockanore, Co Waterford, took place in Rathfeigh Parish Church followed by a reception in Ballymagarvey Village. The bride is the daughter of Paul and Geraldine Waddell and the groom is the son of Liam and Mary Herlihy. The newlyweds spent their honeymoon touring Sri Lanka and Dubai.
Photography by Agnieszka Marsh Photography.
- Mini Land Rover Experience Gears Up At Glenarm Castle
- Earning Civic Dollars is a walk in the park
- Hinch Distillery wins gold at International Wine and Spirit Competition 2021
- Action for Children announced as Lord Mayor’s Charity of Year
- A princess, a fairy and woodland folk transport families on a glorious adventure in the enchantment of the 5-Star Lough Erne Resort