White and Guerrero
Gerry White and Claro Guerrero were recently married with a private ceremony in Belfast City Hall, followed by a Jawbox Gin cocktails and champagne reception in the Observatory Bar at the top of the Grand Central Hotel. Guests then headed to James St. Restaurant for a wedding reception lunch prepared by Head Chef, Niall McKenna, with entertainment by a wonderful traditional harpist. After lunch everyone headed to the Europa Hotel’s Piano Bar where the couple first met 15 years ago. A special thank you to General Manager of Europa Hotel, James McGinn for the smooth running of the day and making it extra special. Gerry and Claro both wore suits tailored by The Belfast Tailor, Mr Chris Suitor.
Photography by Sean McGibbon.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action