White and Guerrero
Gerry White and Claro Guerrero were recently married with a private ceremony in Belfast City Hall, followed by a Jawbox Gin cocktails and champagne reception in the Observatory Bar at the top of the Grand Central Hotel. Guests then headed to James St. Restaurant for a wedding reception lunch prepared by Head Chef, Niall McKenna, with entertainment by a wonderful traditional harpist. After lunch everyone headed to the Europa Hotel’s Piano Bar where the couple first met 15 years ago. A special thank you to General Manager of Europa Hotel, James McGinn for the smooth running of the day and making it extra special. Gerry and Claro both wore suits tailored by The Belfast Tailor, Mr Chris Suitor.
Photography by Sean McGibbon.
- Hop along to Hillsborough Castle and Gardens this Easter for the Great Rabbit Runaround!
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland