Bangor Swimming Club 100th Anniversary
Over 50 past members of Bangor Swimming Club met to celebrate 100 years of the club in Teddy’s Bar and Grill, Castle Street. Old friends from the 1960s-1990s gathered to celebrate swimming in Bangor ASC in one of their most successful periods while catching up and renewing friendships. It was amazing to hear men in their mid-forties thanking Marion McClean for teaching them to swim when they were small children. All those present wanted to thank everyone who helped their careers and made them what they are.
This function featured in the February 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action