Day At The Races
Down Royal Racecourse, one of Ireland’s finest race tracks, has a year-round busy schedule featuring fantastic race fixtures complete with a host of entertainment packages. Located just outside Lisburn, the historic racecourse has hosted the ‘Sport of Kings’ since the 17th Century including some of the most noteworthy events on the Irish racing calendar. The dull winter weather didn’t stop crowds gathering at Down Royal’s much-loved Boxing Day races. Punters wrapped up warm for a day out at the famous course while taking their chances on the horses in hope of a big win.
This function featured in the February 2020 edition of Ulster Tatler.
- The National Lottery’s UK campaign marks Earth Day
- Agnew Group staff raise £40,000 for charity MindWise
- Congratulations to the Northern Ireland Women’s team who have qualified for Euro 2022!
- Lidl Northern Ireland Launches New Eggs-travagant Handmade Chocolate Easter Eggs for just £5.99
- Cancer charity takes action