Day At The Races
Down Royal Racecourse, one of Ireland’s finest race tracks, has a year-round busy schedule featuring fantastic race fixtures complete with a host of entertainment packages. Located just outside Lisburn, the historic racecourse has hosted the ‘Sport of Kings’ since the 17th Century including some of the most noteworthy events on the Irish racing calendar. The dull winter weather didn’t stop crowds gathering at Down Royal’s much-loved Boxing Day races. Punters wrapped up warm for a day out at the famous course while taking their chances on the horses in hope of a big win.
For more coverage of this event, see our February edition, out now.
- Banbridge Rugby Club to host a Homecoming Festival weekend for Irish Rugby legend Rory Best
- Tate the borough this March, a month and in Antrim and Newtownabbey
- Young people from Northern Ireland urge society to ‘reimagine’ life in care as part of global Care Day 2020
- Nordic tourists for Northern Ireland
- Voice Of Young People In Care (VOYPIC) hosts ‘THIS IS ME’ event to celebrate Care Day 2020